Are you facing problems with your desktops, laptops, MAC systems, or do you need some help with internet or email setup, virus attack, wireless networking, backup or something else? It isn’t always easy to select a computer shop in Hurstville, because there are so many of them. Of course not all of them are good. So it’s always better to be careful when you are selecting your support and service vendor.
An Award-Winning Service in Hurstville
Here at Reliable Computers, we are among the better shops you will find. No, it’s not a tall claim we are making. We suggest you ask our customers. Do please check the testimonials we have received. We have served hundreds of businesses of all sizes, and individuals too over the years. The Hurstville City Council also thinks highly of us. That’s why we received the “Excellence in Customer Service 2010 Business Award Highly Recommended” from the city council in May 2010.
Here are some points to consider when you are selecting a support vendor.
- Location – Are they close enough?
- Professionalism – You will get a sense of this as soon as you begin to deal with them.
- Fast Turnaround – Are they quick? You need the problem fixed quickly, and thus, should select a service that offers quick service. Also hire people who know their job well. Knowledgeable people will take less time to identify the issue and fix it. They won’t have to hunt for the problem.
- Experience – The more experienced they are, the better it is for you. Deal with an experienced service, and you can be sure that they know what they are doing.
- Affordability – You will surely want a solution at an affordable price. So check the price.
- Free Consultation – This one is a huge plus. Go for it if you can get a free assessment of the problem without any obligation. The services that offer this are usually more sincere.
- Convenience – Is it convenient to deal with them? Are they reachable with just a simple phone call? Do they offer you flexible solutions?
Here at Reliable Computers, we are really flexible. You can reach us with a simple phone call, or you may also fill out the short form at our website. There is absolutely no obligation for you to proceed any further if you do not want to. And yes, we offer free consultation as well. You can drop-off at our computer shop in Hurstville. We also offer onsite repair services. This gives our clients the flexibility they need. Plus, we are really quick, because we know that you want it get fixed without any delay. We offer “same day service” within our service areas.
We offer a range of services as well. So you can be sure that we will be able to solve most issues. Our technicians are Microsoft Certified and fully trained. They are qualified and experienced professionals. We only employ Certified Computer Technicians. Our costs are extremely competitive as well.